Trainees undergo multiple online assessments on the respective courses they have opted for.
Feedback is an important part of the assessment process at every stage of the training. Online Assessment is a form of feedback for students on their learning.
At Century IT Services, Online assessments are given to students after the completion of each major topic which covers the implementations of the learned subject, interview topics etc.,
- The answers are automatically validated by the tool and grades are provided instantly.
- Right answers are shown immediately in case of wrong answer selection by the student.
- Test Results are stored in the database and can be referred for further analysis & improvements.
The main objectives of the Online Assessment are to:
- Well verse with the topics from end to end.
- Prepare for any kind of Interview Questions.
- Exposure to topics that are beyond training’s like real-time project scenarios.
- Visualize the topics from different angle providing deeper and broader analysis.
- Make students aware of how much they remember from the topics that have been taught.
- Motivate and Guide students on what steps to take to improve their acquired skills.
- Develop trainees capability to monitor, evaluate and regulate their own learning.